COMPTON MARTIN PARISH COUNCIL
cmpc_clerk@yahoo.com
Agenda - December 11 2017
Agenda -November 13 2017
Agenda - October 9 2017
Agenda - 11 September 2017
Agenda - 10 July 2017
Agenda June 12 2017
Agenda May 15 2017
Agenda May 8 2017
Agenda - April 10 2017
Agenda - March 13 2017
Agenda - February 27 2017
Agenda - February 13 2017
Agenda - January 9 2017
Dates of Future Meetings
Protocol on Filming/recording meetings
Parishioners Information wishing to attend pc meetings
Agenda June 12 2017

You are summoned to the Meeting of

COMPTON MARTIN PARISH COUNCIL

12 June 2017

Compton Martin VILLAGE HALL at 7.00 p.m.

AGENDA

1.         To receive and accept apologies for absence

2.         Receive comments from the public

3.         Receive declarations of interest in the agenda

4.         To approve and sign the minutes of the previous meetings

·         15 May 2017

5.         Finance and Correspondence

 

            1.2       To confirm the following payments and signing of cheques:

Date

Cheque No or Standing Order

Cheque signed by

Total

Amount

 

£

VAT Reclaim

Payee and Description

01.04.17

SO

SO

517.51

Nil

E Griffiths – Net Salary

01.05.17

SO

SO

517.51

Nil

E Griffiths – Net Salary

01.06.17

SO

SO

517.61

Nil

E Griffiths – Net Salary

12.06.17

TBA

TBA

188.60

Nil

HMRC–PAYE Apr-Jun 17

 

6.         1.1       Compton Martin Parish Council – Annual Return for 31st March 2017

·         To receive a report from the Clerk on the results of the Internal Audit for 2016/17

           

1.2       Section 1 of the Annual Return for 2016/17 (The Annual Governance Statement)

·         The Parish Council to formally approve Section 1 the Annual Governance Statement for 2016/17.  The Chairman and Clerk to sign Section 1.

 

1.3       Section 2 of the Annual Return for 2016/17 (The Annual Accounting Statements)

·         The Parish Council to formally approve Section 2 the Annual Accounting Statements for 2016/17.  The Chairman and RFO to sign Section 2.

 

7.         Applications for Annual Grants for 2017/18

            Applications for Grants have been received from

·         Compton Martin Parochial Church Council

·         Compton Martin Village Hall

Councillors to discuss and agree the above applications for approval and payment at the July meeting.

 

8.         Compton Martin Parish Council Vacancy

·         To receive a report from the Clerk updating the Parish Council on applications and to agree the next stage of the proceedings.

 

9.         BT owned Telephone and Telephone Kiosk

·         To receive an update from the Clerk regarding the removal of the BT owned telephone.

 

 

 

10.       Draft Parish Charter

·         To receive a copy of the draft Parish Charter and Consultation document for discussion at the July meeting.

 

11.       Mendip Hills AONB

To discuss request received from Mr Jim Hardcastle, newly appointed Manager of Mendip Hills AONB and Mrs Liz Brimmel, recently appointed Representative of the Mendip Hills AONB for B&NES to attend a future parish council meeting.

 

12.       Planning Applications

1    To consider and comment on the following B&NES Planning Decisions received:

 

a)      17/01412/CLEU - Treetops, Rectory Lane, Compton Martin.  

Use of land as residential, domestic garden curtilage (Certificate of Lawfulness for an existing use). DECISION PENDING

 

b)     17/01409/CLPU – Oakleaze, Bristol Road, Compton Martin.

Erection of 2 storey rear extension (Certificate of Lawfulness for a proposed development). - REFUSED

 

2.   To receive a report from the Planning Working Party and consider their recommendations regarding the following Planning Applications

 

a)   17/00421/FUL – Feltham Lodge, The Coombe, Compton Martin – Mr M Bennett

      Erection of new detached garage (Resubmission)

 

b)   17/02520/FUL – Lake View, The Wrangle – Mr Grant Allen

      Erection of front and rear extensions (Resubmission)

       

13.       To receive Updates from Working Parties

 

            1. Coombe View and The Batch

                        To consider replacing the traffic mirror recently damaged on Coombe View.

 

2. The Pond

To receive an update on the cutting and removal of weed in the pond and approve payment if necessary.

 

Date

Cheque No or Standing Order

Cheque signed by

Total

Amount

 

£

VAT Reclaim

Payee and Description

 

12.06.17

 

TBA

 

TBA

 

425.00

 

Nil

 

R Newby – Cutting of weed from village pond

12.06.17

TBA

TBA

150.00

Nil

P Durbin – Disposal of weed from village pond

 

3. Highways  

           

4. Broadband Working Party

 

5. Footpath Working Party

 To consider the recruitment of a Footpath Walk Maintenance

           

14        To receive reports from Councillors who have attended outside meetings and dates of future outside meetings.

 

15.       To receive an update from District Councillor Victor Pritchard

 

 

16.       Future Dates of Meetings