Pond Working Party Team
Julia Halling-Brown, Rex Chapman, Chris Craig (Chairman)
Parishioners - Andy Griffiths and Peter Havard have agreed to join the Working Party as Parishioner Members.
THE POND WORKING PARTY
TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Role of the Working Party
The Working Party was established to manage, maintain and improve The Pond and this shall include the following responsibilities.
The Pond Working party will be made up of three parish councillors, and when necessary three parishioners.
· To put forward to the Parish Council recommendations for improvements, developments or any capital expenditure considered necessary to continue to maintain The Pond.
· To lead on and recommend tenders for all aspects of maintenance and ground works.
· To work in partnership with appropriate funding bodies to improve The Pond.
· To provide regular updates to the Parish Council.
· To prepare an annual report to be given at the Annual Parish Meeting to summarise the work undertaken during the previous year.
· Meetings will take place on site as and when necessary
Review of Terms of Reference
This will be undertaken in February 2015, then annually thereafter to ensure continuing relevance.
9 March 2015