Highways Working Party Team
Julia Halling-Brown, Terry Maggs and Paul Shipman
HIGHWAYS WORKING PARTY
TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Role of the Working Party
The Working Party was established to manage, maintain and improve the safety of highways and footpaths in Compton Martin. This shall include the following responsibilities.
The Highways Working party will be made up of three parish councillors.
- To monitor and report to B&NES
- Overhanging vegetation on to the footpath and highway
- Potholes and dangerous surfaces on the highways and footpath
- Drainage and flooding issues
- Verge Cutting
- To provide monthly updates to the Parish Council concerning the above
- To prepare an annual report to be given at the Annual Parish Meeting to summarise the work undertaken during the previous year.
· Meetings will take place on site as and when necessary
Review of Terms of Reference
This will be undertaken in February 2015, then annually thereafter to ensure continuing relevance.
9 March 2015