Broadband Working Party Team
Chris Craig - Chairman, Andrij Jurkiw, Rick Taylor
COMPTON MARTIN PARISH COUNCIL
BROADBAND WORKING PARTY
TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Role of the Working Party
The Working Party was established to review the options for faster and more reliable Broadband within Compton Martin Parish. This shall include the following responsibilities.
• The Broadband Working party will be made up to 2 parish councilors and up to 4 parishioners
To put forward to the Parish Council recommendations for a broadband infrastructure solution which best meets the current and likely future needs of parishioners and businesses within the Parish and propose ways in which the Parish Council may be able to support this.
Considerations to include: -
• Provision over the whole Parish
• Future proofing
To provide monthly updates to the Parish Council concerning the above
• To prepare an annual report to be given at the Annual Parish Meeting to summarise the work undertaken during the previous year.
• Meetings will take place as and when necessary
Review of Terms of Reference
• This will be undertaken in February 2016, then annually thereafter to ensure continuing relevance.
9 November 2015