You are summoned to the Meeting of
COMPTON MARTIN PARISH COUNCIL
12 February 2018
Compton Martin VILLAGE HALL at 7.00 p.m.
1. To receive and accept apologies for absence
2. Receive comments from the public
3. Receive declarations of interest in the agenda
4. To approve and sign the minutes of the previous meetings
· 8 January 2018
5. 1. Correspondence
· Email to District Councillor Pritchard regarding signposting at The Wrangle, Compton Martin.
2. Confirm the following payments and signing of cheques:
Cheque No or Standing Order
Cheque signed by
Payee and Description
Mrs E Griffiths Clerk’s Salary – February 2018
6. Community Empowerment Fund and the Transparency Fund
· To receive an update on the Community Funding Application for £260 from B&NES.
· To receive an update on the Transparency Fund and the purchase of a new parish council printer/scanner, scheduled for 2018/19.
7. Planning Applications
1. To consider and comment on the following B&NES Planning Decisions received:
- 17/00075/FUL – Land between Leamon Cottage and Mendip Villas, The Street, Compton Martin. The erection of 10no dwelling houses, including access on to The Street, 24no of street parking spaces, and associated soft/hard landscaping. – Revised Landscape Proposals – PENDING
- 17/05529/FUL – Mr Tom Wood, Greenacres Poultry Farm, Erection of Agricultural building for egg grading and packing.
- 17/05748/FUL – Mr Peter Wood, Fairash Poultry Farm, Conversion and part demolition of redundant poultry sheds to form 2 no live-work dwellings and associated access and landscaping works (Resubmission)
Miss Pauline Sparks – 1 Mendip Bungalow, The Wrangle, Compton Martin
Erection of single storey side extension - PERMIT
Mr Austen Cook – Mistledene, The Reddings, Compton Martin
Erection of single storey rear extension and internal and external alterations to existing property.
Mr M Hannawin,- Brid House, The Street, Compton Martin
Erection of single storey side extension
7. Planning Applications (Continued)
2. To receive a report from the Planning Working Party and consider their recommendations regarding the following Planning Applications.
1. 18/00139/FUL – Bickfield House Farm, Bickfield Lane, Compton Martin
– Conversion of 2no barns to holiday lets
2. 17/00075/FUL – Land between Leamon Cottage and Mendip Villas, The Street, Compton Martin. The erection of 10no dwelling houses, including access on to The Street, 24no of street parking spaces, and associated soft/hard landscaping. – Revised Drawings
8. Contracts for supported bus services – Consultation
· To receive an update on the consultation for funding by B&NES of supported bus services – documentation emailed to councillors and discussed at the January meeting.
9. To receive Updates from Working Parties
1. Coombe View and The Batch
2. The Pond
4. Broadband Working Party
10. Confirmation of Dates
· To confirm the dates for the Annual Parish Meeting and the Annual Footpath Walk.
11. To receive reports from Councillors who have attended outside meetings and dates of future outside meetings.
· ALCA Meeting – 24th January 2018 – Compton Martin Village Hall
12. To receive an update from District Councillor Victor Pritchard
13. Future Dates of Meetings
· 12 March 2018