Working Party Team
Paul Shipman and Julie Thomas
COMPTON MARTIN PARISH COUNCIL
THE POND, COOMBE VIEW AND THE BATCH WORKING PARTY
TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Role of the Working Party
The Working Party was established to manage, maintain and improve The Pond (including the village pump) Coombe View and The Batch and this shall include the following responsibilities:
The Pond Working Party will be made up of three parish councillors and when necessary up to three parishioners.
· To put forward to the Parish Council recommendations for improvements, developments or any capital expenditure considered necessary to continue to maintain The Pond (including the village pump) Coombe View and The Batch.
· To lead on and recommend tenders for all aspects of maintenance and ground works.
· To work in partnership with appropriate funding bodies to improve The Pond (including the village pump) Coombe View and The Batch
· To provide regular updates to the Parish Council.
· To prepare an annual reports to be given at the Annual Parish Meeting to summarise the work undertaken in the previous year
Meetings will take place on site as and when necessary.
Review of Terms of Reference
This will be undertaken in February 2020.