|COMPTON MARTIN PARISH COUNCIL|
You are summoned to the Meeting of
COMPTON MARTIN PARISH COUNCIL
Compton Martin VILLAGE HALL at 7.00 p.m.
1. To receive and accept apologies for absence
2. Receive comments from the public
3. Receive declarations of interest in the agenda
4. To approve and sign the minutes of the previous meetings
· B&NES Precept Requirements for 2017/18
To confirm the following payments and signing of cheques:
|Cheque No or Standing Order
6. The Parish Precept for 2017/18
To discuss and agree the Precept Requirements for 2017/18
7. The Village Pump and the Fingerpost Sign
· To receive an update on the arrangements for the refurbishment of the Village Pump and Fingerpost Sign.
8. Chew Valley Neighbourhood Plan
To receive an update from the CVNP Representatives for Compton Martin Parish Council and to confirm the date for the Referendum.
1 To consider and comment on the following B&NES Planning Decisions received:
a) 16/05614/TCA – Ivy Cottage, Rectory Lane. Tree Works – NO OBJECTION
b) 16/0553/FUL – 18 Mendip Villas. Erection of two storey side extension – PENDING CONSIDERATION
c) 16/05378/FUL – Bryony Cottage, The Coombe, Erection of decking platform (retrospective) – PENDING CONSIDERATION
d) 16/05191/FUL - Feltham Lodge, The Coombe, Erection of a New Detached Garage – APPLICATION WITHDRAWN
e) 16/04728/FUL - Parsons Hill, Rectory Lane – Replacement of the pergola with open fronted garden room and roof – APPLICATION PERMITTED
f) 16/042729/LBA – Parson Hill, Rectory Lane – External Alterations for the replacement of the pergola with open fronted garden room and roof replacement - CONSENT
2. To receive a report from the Planning Working Party and consider their recommendations regarding the following Planning Applications
a) 16/05668/FUL – The Old Rectory, Dewdown, Nempnett Thrubwell – Erection of an agricultural storage barn (Resubmission)
10. To receive Updates from Working Parties
1. Combe View and The Batch
4. Broadband Working Party
5. Footpath Working Party
11. To receive reports from Councillors who have attended outside meetings and dates of future outside meetings.
12. To receive an update from District Councillor Victor Pritchard
13. Future Dates of Meetings
13th February 2017 – Compton Martin Village Hall – 7.00 p.m.